Need Advanced Eye Care in Plant City, FL? Visit Eye Express
If you’re in need of advanced eye care services and you live in Plant City, Florida, or the surrounding communities, then we invite you to come to Eye Express. We’re a locally owned and operated vision center with a team of highly trained optometrists whose main goal is to ensure our patients receive the best eye health care possible.
At Eye Express, we provide a number of vision testing and comprehensive eye exam services to patients with all types of eye conditions and concerns, including common issues like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and presbyopia, as well as more advanced eye care problems like diabetic retinopathy and cataracts.
Should our patients require more advanced eye care, the optometrists at Eye Express in Plant City have the training and skill to diagnose and treat a number of problematic eye conditions using specialized equipment, including:
- Optomap, a wide-angle view retinal camera that takes a 200-degree digital image of a patient’s retina and can also be used as a fundus camera to monitor retinal health, conditions, and diseases
- Non-contact tonometry (NCT), which puffs air into the eye in order to measure ocular pressure levels
- Visual field testing, which tests a patient’s peripheral vision and can help diagnose glaucoma and neurological problems
- Pachymetry, which is used to diagnose glaucoma
- Corneal topography, a medical imaging technique that is used to assess and measure the cornea for diseases, dystrophies, and degenerations, and is important for contact lens fitting.
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT), another imaging technique used to scan the retina and assess the eye for glaucoma, macular degeneration, retinal traction, and other retina-related disorders
- And more
For more information about the advanced eye care services we offer at Eye Express in Plant City, FL, contact us today.