Eye Express Provides Contact Lenses to Residents in Casselberry, FL
Whether you’ve been wearing contact lenses for years or you’re looking to try them out for the very first time, you can get the best lenses for your vision needs at Eye Express. At our location in Casselberry, Florida, our staff of eye care specialists is extremely knowledgeable about the different type of contacts available on the market, and can help guide you to the style and brand that makes the most sense for your eyes.
When you come in to our Eye Express location in Casselberry, FL, for a contact lens fitting, you’ll receive a thorough eye exam from one of our highly experienced optometrists. During this exam, your eye doctor will perform a number of vision tests to determine the prescription that will provide the best vision correction possible, as well as take the proper measurements necessary to determine the style of contact lenses you’ll need. From there, you and your doctor will discuss your lifestyle needs, which will also play a factor in choosing the best contact lenses for you.
There are a number of different types of contact lenses that you and your doctor may discuss based on your vision requirements, such as:
- Multifocal lenses for bifocal or progressive correction
- Toric lenses for astigmatism correction
- Tinted lenses that change your eye color for fashionable wear
- Disposable lenses that offer convenient, healthy wear
- Extended-wear lenses that allow for continued use between seven and 30 days
- High-moisture and high-oxygen lenses for dry eyes
- Rigid gas permeable lenses for highly specialized prescriptions
- And more
If you would like to be fitted for contact lenses, come in to our Eye Express location in Casselberry, FL, today. We have appointments available, but walk-ins are always welcome.