Looking for an Eye Center You Can Trust in Sebring, FL? Turn to Eye Express
If you’ve been searching Sebring, Florida, for an eye center that you can trust to take care of all of your visual health care needs, then turn to Eye Express. We are a locally owned and operated vision care facility that has been providing patients with superior medical eye care for decades. Delivering the very best in patient care and experience is our No. 1 priority. Whether it’s time for an annual eye exam or you’re experiencing problems with your vision that require an immediate visit to an eye center, make Eye Express in Sebring, FL, your first point of contact.
Regardless of if you schedule an appointment with an eye doctor in advance or simply walk into our eye center in Sebring, FL, you can expect superior medical eye care services. All of our eye specialists are board certified and resident trained and will give you a thorough and comprehensive eye exam. During this evaluation, your eye doctor will:
- Collect your medical history information, including what medications you’re taking and any health concerns you have
- Check your visual acuity by having you read an eye chart
- Take vision measurements with and without glasses or corrective contact lenses
- Check peripheral vision
- Test pupil movement and reactivity to light
- Check for full range of motion in the eye muscles
- Assess any obvious irregularities, such as eye redness, discharge, pain from light or movement, or foreign objects
- And more
Based on the results of your eye examination, your doctor will be able to diagnose your conditions. Eye Express can address any condition on-site at our eye center in Sebring, FL, whether you need oral medication, eye drops, corrective lenses, or another treatment option.
To schedule an appointment with an Eye Express doctor, call or visit our eye center in Sebring, FL.