Comprehensive Eye Exams for Residents in Kissimmee, FL, Offered at Eye Express
For thorough eye exams that can address a wide range of health care concerns, residents in Kissimmee, Florida, can turn to Eye Express. We believe in providing excellent medical eye care to each patient that walks through our doors, as patient care is our No. 1 priority. As a true one-stop shop for all of your vision care needs, we offer eyeglasses and eye exams in one location, so you can address you eye concerns easily. For your added convenience, we accept most medical and vision insurance plans and offer affordable rates for self-pay patients. Plus, should you need glasses after your eye exam, we can make your new prescription lenses on the same day, ensuring you walk out of our doors with everything you need to take care of your visual health.
The eye exams at our Kissimmee location are conducted by resident-trained, board certified optometrists, who offer an ophthalmology workup that’s more medically oriented than exams performed at other eye centers. As a part of the examination process, our eye doctors will:
- Collect your full medical history
- Check visual acuity with an eye chart
- Take vision measurements with a refraction test
- Test muscle movement
- Take eye pressure measurements
- Check pupil reaction to light and movement
- Perform binocular vision and cover tests
- Examine the health of the eyes’ surface, angles, and anterior and posterior segments
- Look for eye irregularities such as foreign bodies, redness, and discharge
- Perform any additional testing deemed medically necessary
Through these comprehensive eye exams, our optometrists typically identify and treat conditions such as near sightedness, far sightedness, presbyopia, keratoconus, age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and more.
We have eye exams available today at our location in Kissimmee, FL, and walk-ins are always welcome. For more information about the eye care services we offer, call or visit us at Eye Express.