Eye Express Offers Eye Exams to Residents in Orlando, FL
For thorough eye exams that can address a wide range of eye conditions, residents in Orlando, Florida, should turn to Eye Express. Our eye care specialists are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care – that’s our top priority. We do this by offering medically oriented eye exams and ophthalmologic-quality eyewear in one convenient location, because that’s the Eye Express way: Style, Fashion, with Medical Passion.
When you come to our eye care center in Orlando for an eye exam, you’ll be seen by a resident-trained, board certified optometrist. Your optometrist will conduct a thorough examination, during which you can expect the eye doctor to:
- Collect your medical history
- Test your visual acuity with an eye chart and a refraction
- Check muscle movement
- Take eye pressure measurements
- Evaluate pupil reactivity to movement and light
- Perform binocular vision and cover tests
- Look for any irregularities such as redness, discharge, or foreign bodies
- Check the health of your eyes’ surface, angles, and anterior and posterior segments
- Perform any other testing deemed medically necessary
The eye exams we perform allow us to identify and then provide treatment for a wide range of eye conditions, such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, corneal diseases, far sightedness, near sightedness, keratoconus, presbyopia, and more. So, no matter what you eye health concern or problem is, we can help address it for you.
As a part of our commitment to patient care, we try to make our eye exams and eye care services as accessible as possible. We work with most health and vision insurance plans, and we offer affordable rates for self-pay patients.
To learn more about the eye exams offered at Eye Express, call or visit us at our location in Orlando, FL, today. We have appointments available today, and walk ins are always welcome.