Walk in Eye Exam Patients Can Get Comprehensive Care at Eye Express in Plant City, FL
If you need a vision center that accepts walk in eye exam patients in Plant City, Florida, stop by Eye Express. We’re a locally owned and operated company that strives to provide excellent eye care services to our patients. At Eye Express, your vision is our main concern, and we want to make sure all our patients are getting the care they need to maintain their optical health. So whether you’re coming in for a routine eye exam or need the immediate attention of an eye care professional, Eye Express can help you.
When patients come to Eye Express, they’ll receive care from a team of dedicated, board certified and resident trained eye doctors. Using on-site equipment, our doctors conduct comprehensive testing that allows them to diagnose and treat patients, regardless if they have an appointment or not.
Some of the eye exams and testing we offer to patients include:
- Standard eye exams to check general vision health and update corrective lens prescriptions
- Full ophthalmology work-ups, which test dilation, muscle movement, and pupil movement, as well as check for diabetes and cholesterol issues
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT), which checks for glaucoma, macular degeneration, retinal traction, and other retinal conditions
- Optomap, which is used to take wide-angle photographs of the eye
- Foreign body removals, in which an optometrist removes debris from a patient’s eye, and then refers the patient to an in-house ophthalmologist for further examination
- Fundus photos, which monitor retinal conditions, like retinal disease and glaucoma
- And more
For more information about the eye care services we provide, come in for a walk in eye exam at your local Eye Express in Plant City, FL, or call ahead to schedule an appointment.